CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things To Be Thankful For

I know I can't list EVERYTHING, but this is my list for this year........

God's love...Emily...Chase...Chad...all of my family...devotions...the Bible and promises it holds...sunshine...sand...ocean...trees...rain...pools...computers...cell phones...good health...great jobs...opportunities for growth & change...awesome friendships...SKM...Sunday school...church...great teachers...warm home...money to pay bills...food and drink...Christmas decorations (I love to sit by my Christmas tree)...silence...children's laughter...hearing my daughter read to me...cuddling with my kids in their beds...exercise...my son's smile...a hopeful future with our new president...music...great conversation...a warm hello...eye contact...scrapbooking...organization...a clean home (thankful or wishing for???)...

...thankful that I made it through another year. I pray God will bless my life through another great year. May you find peace in God's promises as you spend time with family, friends or doing whatever makes you happy this Thanksgiving. We will be volunteering at a community dinner this year and helping others. I will post photos tomorrow from our experience.

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

He is so good, isn't He! What blessings we have!