CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! I'm sitting in the recliner with my book, computer, camera, phones and a Diet Coke! The kids are watching a movie and Chad is being a loving husband and doing chores. What a great day. I've gotten some static from people lately about not updating the blog....so here goes. I can't update for the last 3 months but I will try to post some things once in awhile.

My new job is going well. Chad's job is going well. Chase celebrated his 5th birthday (I will try to post pics of that event this week.....). The kids have 2 weeks of school left. It's almost summer! YEAH!!!!!!

We went to Cheney yesterday evening and had a great dinner with his parents along with some outside play and even relaxing in the hot tub!

We went to church this morning and then Chad assisted me in teaching the 1st grade Sunday School class. We went to Avivo's Pizzeria for lunch which worked out great....we were the first customers which meant no wait and the food was excellent. We made a quick run to Target and then home for the rest of the day.







Emily made me a coaster with her picture on it at school!


Chase made me a plate at daycare that he colored and wrote a message on!

The kids showered me with gifts, got a few pictures and now we are relaxing. If you are a mom, I hope you have a great day relaxing and reflecting on those that made you a mom! What a gift we have been entrusted by from God. Thanks to my family for making me feel special. I love you guys.

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

Yeah!!! Welcome back!