CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kindergarten...here we come!

Oops....my pictures uploaded backward! Anyway, Chase had another session of "Kindergarten Connection" this week, the program that Maize has to prepare incoming Kindergartners to help them adjust. This was the BUS session. The kids did great leaving parents and taking a 15-minute bus ride before returning to the school to play on the playground and eat popsicles.

Getting off the bus.....I was far away and he didn't see me take this!

Bye Chase!


Getting on the bus....so thankful he's all smiles!

Listening to the rules about the bus from the principal.

He made sure to stop so I could get a picture!

Can't believe my youngest is going to Kindergarten! What fun!

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

Chase, you sure are growing up! Enjoy the summer before Kindergarten starts!!!!