CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bargain Shopping

I LOVE a bargain when I see it!! This is kind of a bittersweet thing for my husband as he continues to explain to me that whatever percentage off that I get on the product, I still have to spend the other percentage out of my pocket! BUT....when my sis-in-law Kim and I stopped by Target last weekend....I knew I needed to stock up on some items for future birthday parties or gifts for my kids.

Here is our combined pile of stuff we got:
My list might not be all-inclusive, but this is an idea of what we found:
1 Princess Cash Register, 1 Cariboo Game, 1 Desk Calendar, 4 2-pack High School Musical Barbies (that is 8 dolls in total!), 2 Hannah Montana Barbies, 1 CARS pack of 6 cars, 2 High School Musical board games, 2 High School Musical DVD games, 1 Dora Play-doh set, 2 Barbie Advent Calendars, 2 Power Rangers Fury shooters, 1 Word World Aqua Pen Set, 1 Hannah Montana Stickers and Body Art Set, 1 High School Musical Plug-n-Play Video Game Controller
What do you think? Kim and I were super excited to find out when we got home that we had $380 worth of regular-priced merchandise for a whopping out-of-pocket cost of $130!!!!! That's the kind of shopping I absolutely love and my gift stash is stocked for birthday parties that might be coming up! And I'm happy to report Chad wasn't upset either with my buying ahead.....we got an overall savings of 75%. Thank goodness for toy clearance at Target. I should probably go back and buy more for charity next year...................

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

We are going to have to make that a tradition!