CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Unexpected December Weather

Last Sunday afternoon, the weather here in Wichita was great. It looked gray outside, but the temperature was around 60 degrees so I thought it would be a great idea to get outside for one last afternoon. The kids got on their bikes and we rode to the park in our neighborhood.

Emily loves to be a monkey!

And Chase also loves to climb!

Chase loves to pose for a picture (a scrapbooker's dream come true!). The entire time I filmed this video he is looking at the camera. I don't think he knew it was a video and he was waiting for me to take a picture. He's so adorable.



Watch this girl on these monkey bars...after the first couple, she goes SO fast. It's hard for me to do it and she'll do it 15 times in a row. She's pretty amazing!



0 comments: