CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

"I'm Bored!"

On this cloudy, chilly Saturday morning, we've been doing chores around the house and just getting some stuff done. After pancakes, eggs and bacon for breakfast, I hear from Emily that she is bored! So I gave her some ideas of things to do. Next thing I know, she is snuggled in her bed reading a book. I'm so glad she has taken a love for reading. She is starting a reading program at school and earns points for different things. What incentives they give the kids! Anyway, a little later, she was on the computer visiting PBS where she found step-by-step instructions to draw a picture of Arthur. I thought she did a great job......what do you think?

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

FANTASTIC! Good job Emily!