CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Time

On Thursday afternoon, we drove from San Luis Obispo to Upland. It was about 4 hours and the kids did wonderfully. We didn't have that much traffic and we were able to stop about half way and run on the beach - the beach was name Santa Claus Lane! But we didn't find any Santa's there!! On Thursday night, Brian, Chad, my dad and Jan joined us in CA. They all stayed with my Aunt Karen while the kids and I stayed with my cousin John and his family.

On Friday, John hosted a wonderful pool party with BBQ lunch for all of the family. There was any and all kinds of food and lots of sun for pool fun. The cousins had a blast together. One of their favorite activites of the day was sitting in the top of the swing set and picking apricots and eating away. It was so cute.




Another fun activity was ping pong!

There are 6 cousins in our family and my cousin Jen was the only one missing. Matt was passing through and we got to see him for only an hour, but managed to get a cousin picture in. Jen....I missed ya! I was the only girl!!!!!


It was a great day and so nice to get some visiting in and catch up with all of my CA family. Cousin Chris and family came down from Hume Lake to see us too. How lucky we are to have such a loving family. In the evening, there were several that headed to the Dodger game and some that stayed home with kids to prepare for Disneyland the next day!!!!

0 comments: