CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!


Happy Mother's Day to all of our mom friends. I hope you've all had a fantastic day. I have been so blessed in my 6 1/2 years of motherhood. I have so much yet to learn, but feel that I have already learned so much and been humbled greatly by watching and interacting with my children. I have received gifts from the kids this week from preschool, school and daycare. They made me cards, magnets and a painted pot with flowers. Today, I was surprised with flowers when I returned home from teaching Sunday school and then got some new flip-flop decor items! Yeah!!!!!! What great kids (and a husband who executes their ideas-hee hee) I have!!!! I then was able to nap in the sun and get a start on my color for summer. We did some yard work and took a bike ride to the park. What a fantastic day!!

Having a yogurt snack and bedtime story on the deck.....




and kisses for mom at the end of the day!















We are also so lucky to be in close proximity of both of our mothers. My mom and her husband stopped by today to share lunch at our home. It was a short time together but so sweet to have a couple hours together. We are so thankful for a good relationship and precious time together. We love you mom!

On Saturday, we visited Cheney and spent the day with Mom and Dad Ingram. We shared a fabulous lunch together and then helped "open the pool!" No, we didn't get to swim as the water was a little green and VERY cold. But the kids still begged and pleaded. It won't be long before they'll get their fill. Anyway, we had a great day, but finally had to go inside to play games and on the computer since the wind was about to blow us away!
Emily and Chase spent a lot of time "netting" the pool. Emily was even picking up whirlybirds and throwing them in the pool just so she could use the net to get them back out. They also had lots of fun on the riding toys and swingset. A great day at grandma's. Thanks mom and dad - we love you and cherish the time together so much.

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

I am so glad you had such a great day! Happy Mother's Day! Love you all!