CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Knock

Check out the sign that is now on Emily's door. It says, "Knock first. Please don't come in without asking." Hmmm....is this showing some independence or what!?!?!?!

Emily is really starting to grow up. She is very picky about her clothing, but I picked out a shirt for her last weekend and she wore it today. I told her it looked nice and she said, "I love it mommy!" I said, "You mean I picked out something you like?" She just smiled. What will happen next? You never can tell, but I'll be keeping an eye on her room!!!

1 comments:

Sommer's said...

Hard to believe she is almost 7. I think I have some things to look forward to as my girl's get older. It is fun to see what we will be dealing with someday soon!